Supply Chain Planner
TE Connectivity is a $12 billion global technology leader. Our connectivity and sensor solutions are essential in today’s increasingly connected world. We collaborate with engineers to transform their concepts into creations – redefining what’s possible using intelligent, efficient and high-performing TE products and solutions proven in harsh environments.
Our 72,000 people, including 7,000 design engineers, partner with customers in close to 150 countries across a wide range of industries.
We believe EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS - www.TE.com.
TE Automotive is one of the leading providers of advanced automobile connectivity solutions. We enable nearly every electronic function in the car -- from alternative power systems to infotainment and sensor technologies - all in a harsh environment. No matter which technology path OEMs choose to innovate for the connected car, we're committed to helping our customers meet evolving challenges and requirements.
• daily contact with CSR and MRP Controllers at default delivery plants about delayed/missing PNs
• analysing product, demand and distribution characteristics for dedicated product groups
• Reviewing and optimizing of supply parameters along supply chain
• monitoring the inventory stock levels
• daily work with MRP exception messages to postpone / cancel/ improve purchase orders based on actual customer demands
• reviewing material availability
• monitoring customer demands
• creating of new purchase orders if it isn´t done automatically
• work with warehouse, carriers to check parts in transit
• work with quality department regarding blocked materials
• min. 2-year experience in supply chain optimization and planning in comparable environment, close to manufacturing operations, material management or logistic (industrial environment preferable)
• experience in automotive industry is a plus
• knowledge of English language – written and verbal communication
• PC literacy (MS Office, Outlook, SAP advantage)
• team oriented way of working, problem solving, proactive working attitude (“driver for change”)
• stress resistant, flexible, adaptable
• experience in working within a cultural environment
• limited period with prolongation option
• Being part of an international automotive company
• Personal and professional development and growth
• Nice and modern work environment, workplace near Brno city center
• contract for unlimited period
• Motivating salary + quarter/annual bonuses + 13th salary
• Wide range of benefits: Meals & commuting allowance, pension insurance contribution, employee programs of advantages (phones, HW, bank products, law and psychological guidance etc.)
• Flexible working hours (office in Brno Business Park - Londýnské náměstí)