Quality Assurance Support
TE Connectivity is a $12 billion global technology leader. Our connectivity and sensor solutions are essential in today’s increasingly connected world. We collaborate with engineers to transform their concepts into creations – redefining what’s possible using intelligent, efficient and high-performing TE products and solutions proven in harsh environments.
Our 72,000 people, including 7,000 design engineers, partner with customers in close to 150 countries across a wide range of industries.
We believe EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS - www.TE.com.
TE Automotive is one of the leading providers of advanced automobile connectivity solutions. We enable nearly every electronic function in the car -- from alternative power systems to infotainment and sensor technologies - all in a harsh environment. No matter which technology path OEMs choose to innovate for the connected car, we're committed to helping our customers meet evolving challenges and requirements.
Who are we looking for?
We are currently looking for a new colleague to join our high performing team. Would you like to gain Quality experience in highly respected department within the company? Do you thrive in dynamic and high pace environment? Aren't you afraid of significant administrative part of your job? Then you are the person we are looking for!
What is the job about?
- Supporting to Quality Engineer (QE) with investigating causes of defects related to complaints and production problems
- Supporting to QE with performing routine inspections and quality tests
- Updating of process documentation: quality inspection plans (QIP), visual aids (failure catalogs), sorting instructions
- Preparing inspection reports, charts, and records regarding quality measures, conformance status
- Preparing charts and simple statistical analysis
- Supporting with organizing analysis of complained samples
- Performing of LPA audits
What do we require?
- University student
- minimum 20hours per week.
- Engineering drawings reading skills
- Knowledge of QA tools
- Documentation skills
- Computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to details
- Familiarity with Automotive standards
What you can expect?
- you will gain practice and experience in an international company
- You will learn in a large team of experienced colleagues
- long-term work and the possibility of employment after graduation
- commuting allowance
- catering allowance
- Agreement on working aktivity with cooperated agency