HR Services Support – German Speaker - REMOTELY
TE Connectivity is a $12 billion global technology leader. Our connectivity and sensor solutions are essential in today’s increasingly connected world. We collaborate with engineers to transform their concepts into creations – redefining what’s possible using intelligent, efficient and high-performing TE products and solutions proven in harsh environments.
Our 72,000 people, including 7,000 design engineers, partner with customers in close to 150 countries across a wide range of industries.
We believe EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS - www.TE.com.
Exciting opportunity to join our expanding HR Shared Services team. The HR Shared Services team provides transactional and telephone support to our employees and managers in the EMEA region across all aspects of the employee lifecycle from hiring through separation. This is a full time, permanent position with blended working possibility and great benefits and would be ideal for a candidate who is looking to start their career in HR and gain exposure to HR policies and procedures at a regional level.
As part of the HR Services Support team a typical day may include:
• The primary point of contact for employee and manager HR-related inquiries through our Telephony and Ticketing System, ensuring timely, quality resolution of all issues raised.
• Create appropriate documentation to support employee and manager transactions through our global HR system, for example, processing new hire transactions, promotions, leaves, separations, etc.
• Research required information using our Knowledge database to handle and resolve customer inquiries.
• Maintain accurate employee records and transferring inquiries to other parties within HR Services or outside of HR Services (HR Business Partner, specialists) as appropriate.
• Identify and escalate priority issues and routing to the appropriate team for a quick resolution.
• Adhere to Service Level Agreements for the timely resolution of all assigned tasks.
• Identify process improvement opportunities to enhance service delivery.
• Work with Content Management Team to develop and update desktop procedures, scripts, FAQs and job aids to ensure a consistent experience for all.
• Ensure compliance with all relevant quality and legislative policies, procedures, and controls in the region.
What your background should look like:
- Degree with an emphasis in HR or Business or other related disciplines.
- 1-3 years customer contact experience if not educated to degree level.
- Fluent in German, as well as English
- Strong team player with a passion for working in a fast-paced international HR team.
- Desire to build a career in HR with an appetite for lifelong learning.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize work assignments.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Proficient computer skills - good knowledge of the MS Office package.
Why join us?
- Work in a dynamic, results-oriented team
- Individual approach and space for professional growth
- Motivating financial evaluation
- GIP bonus
- 5 weeks holiday
- Optional online benefits system
- Favorable tariff agreements with a mobile operator
- Subsidized meals
- Corporate culture based on openness and informal relationships
Telefon: +420 725 925 391