TE Connectivity is a $12 billion global technology leader. Our connectivity and sensor solutions are essential in today’s increasingly connected world. We collaborate with engineers to transform their concepts into creations – redefining what’s possible using intelligent, efficient and high-performing TE products and solutions proven in harsh environments.
Our 72,000 people, including 7,000 design engineers, partner with customers in close to 150 countries across a wide range of industries.
We believe EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS - www.TE.com.
TE Connectivity's Manufacturing Engineering Teams are process leaders for stamping, molding or assembly related topics, ensuring the processes are running at optimum levels for quality and output.
• development and implementation of new ideas for market requirements - especially on E-mobility product portfolio,
• creating new concepts of serial tooling and assembly for new innovative products,
• implementation of market studies to identify new process technologies and optimization potential,
• participation in creating the roadmaps,
• definition of basic requirements for the standardization of new innovative machines, manufacturing technologies and ASSY processes,
• improving the process KPIs (e.g. process stability, COPQ, process capability).
• cooperation with Product and Process Development teams to optimize manufacturing at early product/project phase.
What your background should ideally look like:
• 3+ years of experience on a similar position,
• understanding of assembly/manufacturing processes,
• experience with small series production,
• knowledge of ASSY manufacturing technologies
• knowledge of single-purpose machines and their design,
• fluency both in Czech and English.
What can you look forward to:
• becoming part of a new team and working on groundbreaking e-mobility projects,
• competitive salary,
• possibility of home office and flexible working hours,
• meal vouchers,
• MultiSport card,
• benefit Plus (min. 6 500 Kč),
• wellness benefits,
• convenient calling tariffs by Vodafone (up to 5 SIM cards),
• employer contribution to pension savings,
• 5 weeks of vacation,
• leisure time events and charity events.