PROJECT MANAGER - TRANSFERS - remote (Prague, Pilsen)
Naše společnost je největším světovým výrobcem a dodavatelem kabelové a konektorové techniky. Závod v Trutnově zaměstnává kolem 1300 zaměstnanců. Hlavním zaměřením je výroba komunikačních, síťových relé, speciálních konektorů a odporů, teplem smrštitelných ochranných a identifikačních prvků pro automobilový, letecký, elektrotechnický a zdravotnický průmysl.
Tyco Electronics EC Trutnov s.r.o., která je součástí nadnárodní společnosti TE Connectivity, patří k největším zaměstnavatelům v regionu a hledá do svého týmu nového kolegu/kolegyni :
Main target summary:
The Project Manager Manufacturing Transfers is responsible for the planning and execution of Footprint Migration and Integration Projects with the objective of seamless transfer of all relevant machines/tools while ensuring continued delivery of relevant products to our customers. This role is critical to the implementation of the Systems Sub-Business Unit’s manufacturing strategy which envisages the creation of a cost-efficient, lean, and flexible manufacturing footprint and supply chain.
Preparing Business Case and Feasibility Study Process
• Be a key contributor in the development of relevant Business Cases and Feasibility Studies which can be reviewed by management to evaluate the economic and strategic benefit of the projects to the company
• Convert Business Cases into sound and realistic transfer and migration project plans, including budget planning, project team selection, extensive voice of the customer, planning of Supply Chain Systems and Safety Stock, Raw Material transfer, Raw Material preparation, Pilot Run Process, Production Line qualification process, Product qualification process, headcount planning and operator readiness plan & certification process, and Capacity Ramp up planning – all under strong consideration of risk mitigation planning and under strong collaboration with relevant internal stakeholders
• Provide project leadership for all assigned transfer and migration projects, including Scope Statements, Budgets, Project and Layout Plans, and Implementation schedules.
• Involve relevant internal stakeholders in the project design phase to ensure cross-functional requirements are reflected in the project plan
Project Management and Controlling
• Implement and control the transfer and migration projects, including but not limited to: periodically key project reviews, providing feedbacks upon the project summary reports, pre-mass production and Project Release system approval, and Project information system
• Provide strong project leadership to the project team and chair meetings to inform those concerned with the progress of specific sub-projects or milestones and ensure that the schedules are met.
• Follow up and control all the relevant changes during different project phases to make sure entire Project scheduling be respected and minimize the potential risks. Amend the project plans as required and circle back to all relevant stakeholders.
• Lead the initiative of process improvement opportunities throughout Transfer and Migration projects and involve Continuous improvement departments where necessary
• Interface with Purchasing, Demand Management, Quality, Human Resources, Product Engineering, Manufacturing, Product Management, Finance and legal to analyze and resolve roadblocks encountered
• Regularly report out Highlight Project Issues together with providing possible solutions
People management and development
• Allocate and balance work across the project team members and provide timely performance feedback
• Support and coordinate the relationship among the project team members
Risks Mitigation in regard to Safety, Policies and Procedure
• Ensure compliance with the ‘Safety First’ philosophy and relevant policies during project implementation phases
• Ensure both all governmental regulations and requirements as well as customer requirements are fulfilled during project planning and implementation. Highlight specific project or process requirements to the management team
Pricing & Cost Estimation
• Prepares accurate cost analysis, resources requirement estimates, and detail plans for assigned projects with strong involvement and validation of Finance
• Assist with the review and approval of the cost sheets incl. tooling list, manufacturing process, new year hour rate; duty rate and imported tooling/equipment freight etc. in order to ensure reflection of the real costs for each product
University degree or equivalent
5+ years’ experience in planning and execution of migration and transfer projects in the manufacturing sector (must have)
Good understanding of manufacturing processes combined with good technical awareness and commercial understanding.
Demonstrated Project Management capability.
Understanding of product and manufacturing costs
Demonstrated leadership skills
Strong ability to successfully lead and develop project/virtual teams
Ability to influence stakeholders in a matrix organisation
Clear thinker with the ability to execute on priorities
Ability to work on deadlines and challenging targets
Ability to manage multifunctional areas and overcome barriers
Excellent relationship and communication skills
Knowledge of ERP Systems
English fluent, German is a plus
PMI certification (must have)
Experience with customer certification requirements (e.g. ATEX) is a plus
Lean/Six Sigma certification is a plus
541 83 Trutnov-Trutnov
Telefon: 725 692 506